Schlapprizzi Attorneys at Law Burn Injury Guide
Scarred. Distressed. Traumatized. We know that being severely burned is an extremely life-altering, stressful experience. And the worst part about it is that burn injuries can be prevented and avoided.
According to the American Burn Association, 450,000, patients receive emergency room and hospital treatment from burns each year. And according to the World Health organization, around 265,000 people worldwide die every year due to burns.
As zealous personal injury attorneys at Schlapprizzi Attorneys at Law, we advocate for people who have experienced burns as a result of someone else’s negligence. We have seen how these burns affect a person’s life. We strive to help you in any way we can.
We believe that the only way to move forward from a traumatic burn event is to understand what happened to you, from the type of burn you experienced to the options you have moving forward.
That’s why we have put together this Burn Injury Guide. By providing this helpful information, we hope to be a beacon for you and your family as you move forward from this debilitating injury.
We answer these questions in the Burn Injury Guide:
- What kind of burn do I have?
- What are some common causes of burns?
- How do I help my family member after their burn injury?
- What do I do if I am burned by a hot liquid?
- How quickly do I need a lawyer to investigate my burn?
- Can I seek compensation if I receive burns at a salon?
- What should I do if my loved one has died due to burn injuries?