Experienced Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Missouri
Workers’ Compensation laws benefit workers who have been injured on the job or have been exposed to occupational diseases arising out of and during the course of employment.
The Missouri Workers’ Compensation Law ensures the following three basic benefits:
- Payment of all injury related medical treatment.
- Payment of two-thirds of your wages, if you are incapacitated for more than three working days, until you are released to return to work.
- If you are disabled and unlikely to fully recover from your injury, you may be entitled to a lump sum payment.
The Illinois Workers’ Compensation Act provides the following basic benefits:
- An insurance company is denying your legitimate claim.
- Your injury was not witnessed.
- The report of your injury was delayed.
- Your medical bills are not being paid.
- You are not getting weekly benefit checks while the doctor says you cannot work.
- Your employer denies responsibility.
- Your employer did not have Workers’ Compensation coverage at the time of the injury.
- You have any other issues.
There is a time limit in which a case must be filed making it essential to seek the advice of a St. Louis attorney familiar with this type of complex claim.